5 POUND PREPS

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Decaff

Re: 5 POUND PREPS

Post by Decaff »

That's a good shop!! I must get back to food storage prepps, been having a huge sort out of cupboards and shelf's in the flat (OCD getting the better of me :cry: ) I will also try to take pics of my stash and post, if I can work out how to do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need more plastic boxes for my heat to eat rices, pastas with sauces and treats!! Thankfully I have remembered to keep washing powders, fabric conditioners etc etc in a different cupboard from the food!!

I have a cupboard in the bathroom to reorganise then I can move my hygiene stash to the very top shelf and out of my wardrobe. ;)
Behind every great man is an even greater woman. She carried you, raised you and made you who you are.
Stasher

Post by Stasher »

maldini3 wrote:Feeling slightly inspired by this thread I gave this a go earlier in Asda! Here's how I got on -

4x tin spaghetti bolognese = 64p
2x large tin potatoes = 30p
2x tins mushy peas = 32p
2x tins kidney peans = 46p
2x tins spaghetti = 32p
2x tins carrots = 38p
2x tins mixed vegetables = 42p
2x irish stew = 86p
2x bags 500g pasta = 58p
1x tub instant gravy = 20p
2x tins chicken soup = 48p

= £4.96

BUT I also then picked up 2x mini hand sanitizing gel for 2p! Only two left in the clearance department or I'd have picked up more. As it stands it put me at bang on a fiver and I got 23 tins of food with good sell by dates plus the sanitizing gel for my money!
Woohoo!

Fantastic, love it :D Wish I could find these bargain basement 2p items, always the bridesmaid............
Knowledge is power
ShadowCompanyGhost

Post by ShadowCompanyGhost »

i got myself 20 tins of Stuff from Tesco ( mostly Potatoes ) for about £4 and got myself 3 tins of sliced peaches for £1.05

Total = £5.05 - i'll deduct 5p from next weeks lol