Newly built BOB!

Got a question or suggestion about an EDC/BOB/GHB item, chat about it here.
Hamradioop

Re: Newly built BOB!

Post by Hamradioop »

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
Memphis

Post by Memphis »

Very good for the money, my tried and tested one does me, toothbrush and paste, bar of soap, shaving soap bowl thing and brush, razor and 2 flannels, one for your face, one for your pits n bits.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Bogroll?.... Don't leave home without it :shock:
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Trawlerman

Post by Trawlerman »

ForgeCorvus wrote:Bogroll?.... Don't leave home without it :shock:

I went with some Childrens Wet Wipes. More versatile and a bit easier on the backside if it's sore of chafed from damp clothing. :shock:

Also great for cleaning dirty hands and faces. At a pinch I guess they could also be used for cleaning other stuff too?
Area 10 - East Yorkshire
Radio Amateur ex-G7NNT now M0NNT

'In Omnia Paratus'
Jimski

Post by Jimski »

Could I ask what bag that is? And what capacity in litres? Just looking for a bag myself and the amount of kit you have in there kind of fits my pile of goodies I need to pack!
valderee

Post by valderee »

great kit you've put together, im sure you've added onto it since this thread started from looking at the date. its amazing how much stuff you can get in the bag. :)