Small travel first aid kit

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Ferricks

Re: Small travel first aid kit

Post by Ferricks »

I would add a tiny bottle (miniature) of booze - vodka / whisky / whatever you've got - it's handy for everything from toothache to insect bites to "nerves" to cleaning your tweezers!

so chuffed for you - have a blast! :mrgreen:
jansman

Post by jansman »

If you are a London- ite you know security! Me I am just a country boy :lol: make sure you get photos and go for it!

This thread had brought back soooo many memories , thankyou.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Le Mouse

Post by Le Mouse »

I came home earlier with half of Boots and Superdrug. Not sure how that happened! Have constructed a weeny first aid kit in a small tiffin tin from Poundland. Added steristrips (thanks itsy!), hypoallergenic latex type gloves and rennies to the previous list. Additional bits and bobs are sturdy and small enough to be wedged in the side bits of my rucksack (like a pack of Compeeds and a small insect repellant). Small tube of savlon cream can go in my wash bag. Still need Anthisan for bites.

Hmm... emergency booze. Hadn't thought of that. Are miniature bottles made of plastic?

I'm getting insanely excited about this now. I'm going to be unbearable at work tomorrow :mrgreen:

I actually think that I'll be safer in terms of security wandering across Europe than being in London over the Olympics - there's already been reports that pickpockets are migrating here for the easy pickings during the Games. From what I've seen of the tourists that have already arrived, they've got plenty of easy meat. :(
Le Mouse

Post by Le Mouse »

Ferricks wrote: so chuffed for you - have a blast! :mrgreen:
Fanks! :D
jansman wrote:This thread had brought back soooo many memories , thankyou.
Yay! :D

That's why I like this place - unexpected warm and fuzziness on a thread about first aid kits :lol: