Cat litter

How are you preparing
Drama_Diva

Re: Cat litter

Post by Drama_Diva »

aw, lol, yes, I would try if I had any, unfortunatley I dont have a cat anymore. This stuff goes like fine sawdust when it gets wet, so I can imagine those pellets would burn quite well. :mrgreen:
VSAINT

Post by VSAINT »

Hi , see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_concentrator , i have been told that wiki dosnt count but from experiance and by following the scientific evidence that is almost always presented at the bottom of articles , a vast amount of information is available .
By placing the Zeolite cat litter in a sealed tube with an inlet and outlet .Then passing compressed air through the Zeolite at 20psi , the Nitrogen molecules are scrubbed out of the air and a quite high purity Oxygen is delivered through the out let .
This method can also provide a source of both welding and steel cutting when combined with a Methane or Wood gas generator by the addition of the Oxygen to the gas flame .
The Nitrogen eventually fills the Zeolite and then all that is required is that you remove the top of the container tube to allow the Nitrogen to be reabsorbed back into the Atmosphere , then re seal the tube and off you go again .
So some cat litters are worth there weight in gold when a Chemist isnt open and your ill .
halight

Post by halight »

Some really useful info, I never knew this about cat litter.
Many thank's to all posters