Southport area

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
dango1uk

Southport area

Post by dango1uk »

Any peppers around the southport area, would be nice to know if any fellow preppers are close
unsure

Re: Southport area

Post by unsure »

i`m not that close , but you can walk it in less than a day .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
Paul_H

Post by Paul_H »

same here not that close but not that far am on the Wirral so not a million miles away from you
Debmcgovern

Post by Debmcgovern »

Hi I'm in aughton nr Ormskirk
garryjb123

Post by garryjb123 »

hi ime from liverpool, and am looking to meet up with other preppers, ime personaly looking to build a team of people to bug out with, and creat a kind of small community in a safer place. i already have a full bugout plan and looking for new ideas or improvment, of any kind. if your interested or anyone on here is could you send me some kind of reply, i am new on here and havnt got my head round the site yet
unsure

Post by unsure »

garryjb123 wrote:hi ime from liverpool, and am looking to meet up with other preppers, ime personaly looking to build a team of people to bug out with, and creat a kind of small community in a safer place. i already have a full bugout plan and looking for new ideas or improvment, of any kind. if your interested or anyone on here is could you send me some kind of reply, i am new on here and havnt got my head round the site yet

hello , your realy close to me looking at your info . ;)
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
Debmcgovern

Post by Debmcgovern »

I live in Ormskirk but work in Liverpool city centre I'm on for it
I chatted to boys in out door survival shop lets do it
garryjb123

Post by garryjb123 »

ok then people,shal we start a meet up?? anyone have any prefared dates or times??
garryjb123

Post by garryjb123 »

hi debmcgovern an unsure not sure if ive already writtern back? ha, but ime looking to meet up soon as possible. soo if you have any prefared dates an times?? thanks for the replys :)
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Please can you use the relevant section to organise RVs. There is a forum on UK Preppers for meeting up. It's called RV's. Please can you use this to organise any get togethers.

viewforum.php?f=24