Your garden.

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
Glydr

Re: Your garden.

Post by Glydr »

The Ace of Spades wrote:
Glydr wrote:I got a few potatoes growing, thats about it, and some earthworms and woodlice.
Yeah, but enough about what's growing out of your earholes, what's in your garden? :lol:

(It's OK, I can say that, Glydr is a friend of mine. Sorry, mate, couldn't help it.)

Ace. :)
T**t
jansman

Post by jansman »

Annana wrote:We've currently got loads of kale, some turnips, jerusalem artichokes, mustard greens and pak choi. The spinach has yet to make an appearance and the pigeons got my cabbages. But there is also a lot of wild watercress around here which seems to be around in the winter. Next year I'll put more effort into growing veg.
Brilliant! :D
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
NorthernWoody

Post by NorthernWoody »

itsybitsy wrote:What garden? It all went horribly wrong this year. :evil:
Me too, totally dire and we would have starved if reliant on my garden. However at the moment I have radishes and broad beans that seem to have come through it all.

Even the rhubarb - which usually can take anything has decided enough is enough.

Plus I can't use the greenhouse as 75% of the glass flew away with the bad winds recently so we have had to move the darn thing and I can't afford new glass.

I will persevere though.
Area 10
Technik

Post by Technik »

People calm down - with all the wet weather there's still lots of snails around. Now that I gave this idea you probably can't wait for tsthtf so you can munch on these :lol: