How prepared are you? Prepper survey.

How are you preparing
icrcc

Re: How prepared are you? Prepper survey.

Post by icrcc »

If you can collect rain water, which many of us can, it is then only a matter of having a way to further purify it so it is potable. It is relatively "clean" to begin with. Then you only need to maintain your supply and it does not need to be much larger than the amount you can replenish through rainwater. There are always solutions we just have to look for the simplest.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://canampreppers.net/forum/index.php
Technik

Post by Technik »

4-8 months for me but I interpreted some of the questions our way. Like for example guns - for me a bow is also a gun so ticked that one as a yes. Some of these questions also don't take into consideration that someone could be vegetarian :lol: So my score probably could've been better. As for water storage, you don't have to store it inside the house - think water tanks/butts and filtration.
icrcc

Post by icrcc »

Exactly, if you have an alternative use that instead to adjust your score. The bottom line is it points to your strengths and weaknesses of your plan and gives you your direction to improvement.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://canampreppers.net/forum/index.php
WhiteWolf

Post by WhiteWolf »

4-8 month and we are light on water (but i didn't factor in the rain water collecting system)

WW 8-)
dazz675

Post by dazz675 »

1 to 2 weeks but im restricted living in a tower block , do need to improve on a lot of levels
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

It gave me about 1 - 2 months which is probably a bit of an overstatement, but that's roughly what i was heading for anyway.
So its a fun test, but also shows me up on many things that i am pretty sub standard at, which is all good fun :)
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
okra

Post by okra »

2-4 weeks
halight

Post by halight »

Mine came out at 2-4 weeks.
My Food and Water let me down.
halight

Post by halight »

Technik wrote:4-8 months for me but I interpreted some of the questions our way. Like for example guns - for me a bow is also a gun so ticked that one as a yes. Some of these questions also don't take into consideration that someone could be vegetarian :lol: So my score probably could've been better. As for water storage, you don't have to store it inside the house - think water tanks/butts and filtration.
I used my Air rifle's for this question. I have well over a 1000 round's for them, So my score was high for this.
My water score was very low. But I could collect rain water. There is also a River not too far away. I might have a hard time getting to it depending what It was like outside.
ctrljay

Post by ctrljay »

1-2 months, nice chart, shame theres not a uk version.
We live in a unsustainable world, there must be a balance, poor people/rich people no more, only prepared people will make it!