Filling your tank

Logistics and Transport
mitch66

Re: Filling your tank

Post by mitch66 »

Hi, paul H. iv'e only used this with forecourt diesel and i can tell its working after about a mile or so after the first fill, well thats how long it takes from tank to pump etc. i would recomend running your tank down low first to maintain the correct mix. i then carry a small bottle with 125ml in ;) remove the fuel cap, tip the oil in first then put 25 litres of diesel on top. if there is a down side, it's due to the reduction in engine noise and then you can here squeaks and rattles you've never heard before. thats the only down side ive found in 4 years :D.
Paul_H

Re: Filling your tank

Post by Paul_H »

I will be coming up to needing fuel in a day or two so might try this I know with 20l I expect around the hundred mile mark depending how I drive but lately its drop to around 90 and as low as 80 so think I need some new filters in there and it did get oil done a while ago but I didnt have air and ran out of time to do fuel I might see if the water trap is full too hmmm sorry off on a tangent there.

Think I will give this one a try at soon, daft one you may have said but what do you drive iv got a 2.5 L200 but the older one with a mech pump rather than a common rail
Darktide

Filling your tank

Post by Darktide »

I've got a B reg 90 as well with a 200tdi conversion, I'm definitely going to try some 2 stroke.