Axe Multitool

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Cougar

Axe Multitool

Post by Cougar »

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Area 4
itsybitsy

Re: Axe Multitool

Post by itsybitsy »

I haven't. But I'm thinking that I may have to purchase one along with my mince pies and Aldi Fakey Baileys!
Reservior

Post by Reservior »

Please don't waste your money.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

I saw that, I get the e-mails from them, by the looks of it I am suspecting it would not last long in use as an axe or hammer, nor does it look big enough to do much good, I'll have a look on the day because I do visit Aldi and Lidl on thursdays (500yards apart) ;)
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Glydr

Post by Glydr »

I'd agree with Reservoir, that axe head is probably tiny with no weight in at all, I've got a similar one with a claw hammer type head instead of an axe, about the same price, the hammer is useless as a hammer having nowhere near enough mass, and not enough leverage to apply it being the handle is short.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

I think we've got a good idea of what it's like, a bit of lateral thinking perhaps Itsy's going to get drunk one the Baileys then take out any frustrations on the mince pies with the little axe :?: ;) no I don't like mince pies ;)
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Salty

Post by Salty »

I like this axe, and I like this axe....

But I'd rather have a Gransfors Bruks than either of the cheap pieces of junk! :lol:
Harley69

Post by Harley69 »

not very useful as an axe, but if you combined it with a proper hammer it could be good for splitting wood.
jeff1966

Post by jeff1966 »

Just wondering how long it would take to build a log cabin in the wood's with that
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Well feel free to try pet, and let us know how it went :twisted: Nothing like a bit of hands on experience eh!