What Preps are you doing this week

How are you preparing
preppingsu

Re: What Preps are you doing this week

Post by preppingsu »

Maddosammo wrote:
the7ps wrote:I keep trying to add a pic of the new pup but every picture says it is too big. Any suggestions?

His names Godzilla!!! :D

had the same problem, it annoying isnt it someone on here said resize it to email it should then work
That would be me. Open your pic in windows picture manager or equivalent, resize (go for email size), save and then you will be able to add the picture to your post.
tshw1973

Post by tshw1973 »

Bought a snow shovel.
unsure

Post by unsure »

ive got my self a new dog . 2year old gsd , with a very nosey nature . :D
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
junmist

Post by junmist »

preppingsu wrote:
Maddosammo wrote:
the7ps wrote:I keep trying to add a pic of the new pup but every picture says it is too big. Any suggestions?

had the same problem, it annoying isnt it someone on here said resize it to email it should then work
That would be me. Open your pic in windows picture manager or equivalent, resize (go for email size), save and then you will be able to add the picture to your post.

Giving up have been trying this still can't post pictures need someone who is better at computers than I am to show me how :cry:
AREA's 5-6 and 4
Feet the original All Terrain Vehicle
poppypiesdad

Post by poppypiesdad »

Serviced the van yesterday , what a amazing difference an oil change , filters (air , oil, fuel), greased up the nipples (kinky) , checked tyres (pressure,tread,spare),
checked van kit for expire dates on stuff.

Jamie
and when the weather settles down

jeep service big one; wheel bearings , swivel bearings , full filter service and diff oils ,transfer box , gear box , and again my fav the nipples again :)

J
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.
the7ps

Post by the7ps »

preppingsu wrote:
Maddosammo wrote:

Thanks Su, I'll give that a whirl?
cheshirekat

Post by cheshirekat »

I got some food grade buckets with lids from the local chippy to put some of my food in. Cleaned them up with water and bleach and they now have my packet stuff (pasta, rice, noodles, coffee, etc) in them labeled, dated and ready to go in storage.
cavealaska

Post by cavealaska »

I've just bought 15kg of soya mince for £35 including postage, a massive saving depending what brand you would but from a super market it's between 50 to over £100, some will be used and some will be stored in Mylar bags
ynotshi

Post by ynotshi »

adding a bit of silver to my stack as i have been offered two 1oz bars that i have been looking for, for a good price.
it kills two birds with one stone, long term investment plus i like collecting silver bullion a coins/bars hobby and prepping combined :D :D
PreppingPingu

Post by PreppingPingu »

Well it will be re stocking anything I have used this week - after Thurs nights fiasco of a trip to the supermarket, I aint going near one for a few days till the snow has subsided and people have regained some sanity so I am sure I shall be dipping into my supplies within the next few days!
"Today is the tomorrow that you worrried about yesterday" - unknown
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Red Dwarf
(Area 3)