Fluoride in toothpaste?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
ForgeCorvus

Re: Fluoride in toothpaste?

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Moony wrote:Just went to the dentist this morning and she asked me to make sure that my choice of toothpaste had "at least 1450parts per million flouride in it. - Just remember 1450!" she told me. There must be good reason they put it in, I've not got to the stage where I think the government is using chemicals to turn me into a zombie just yet :tinfoil
Thats so you don't lose any back teeth...... Thats where They put the transmitters :tinfoil
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
broke prepper

Post by broke prepper »

ForgeCorvus wrote:
Moony wrote:Just went to the dentist this morning and she asked me to make sure that my choice of toothpaste had "at least 1450parts per million flouride in it. - Just remember 1450!" she told me. There must be good reason they put it in, I've not got to the stage where I think the government is using chemicals to turn me into a zombie just yet :tinfoil
Did you not ask her why it has to be over 1450ppm?
madmedic

Post by madmedic »

ForgeCorvus wrote:Thats so you don't lose any back teeth...... Thats where They put the transmitters :tinfoil
now that is total Paranoia!!!

everyone knows that the transmitters can be put in normal implants.. then they can just shoot them into you.. much easier than tooth transmitters :lol:
Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day..
Set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life..
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

madmedic wrote:
ForgeCorvus wrote:Thats so you don't lose any back teeth...... Thats where They put the transmitters :tinfoil
now that is total Paranoia!!!

everyone knows that the transmitters can be put in normal implants.. then they can just shoot them into you.. much easier than tooth transmitters :lol:
Thats why you should prep a couple* of stud-finders, to locate the implants :tinfoil :lol:

* Two is One after all
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
Technik

Post by Technik »

I use Kingfisher fluoride-free toothpaste, they have a full range of them - http://www.realfoods.co.uk/shop?Search= ... ide%20free
My OH had fluorisation when she was a child and they buggered her teeth big time. Till this day it's clearly visible where it took the plaque off :shock:
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Bladerunner wrote:Boots "Smile Fluoride Free Toothpaste"
Been using this for years after a bit of research into Fluoride and the fact that it is as poisonous as Arsenic and not too far behind lead.
Fluoride is a waste product of the aluminium industry and these used to pay millions to dispose of it. Then some smart guy thought it would be good to put in toothpaste.
It is recognised as a neuro toxin and if you read the labels they will tell you not to exceed the recommend dose. If you do they tell you to contact a doctor. It also says on some that it is not suitable for kids under 3.
Mind you, Ribena says on the label it is not suitable for kids under 3. I rang their hotline to ask them about that and they said they have pay millions on tests which they are not prepared to do.
There was a case back in the 80's when too much fluoride was put into the water supply and people died because of it. More recently there was a cock up in Hope Bay, Alaska which resulted in a guy dying due to too much fluoride being pout in the water.
All the fluoride tests that are published are paid for by the toothpaste companies. If you can find a truly independent one it will tell you that fluoride is not good for you and does bugger all to help against fillings.
This thread is going to get trolled so do your own due diligence and if you like using fluoride in your toothpaste that is your choice, just don't jump on the people who choose not to or the reasons why.
Be lucky (and free thinking)
Please provide some *credible* sources to back up your claims.
justsurviving

Post by justsurviving »

Why does he have to provide "credible" sources it appears an opinion to me, the person concerned has obviously carried out their own research and formed an opinion on that research. Thye then have shared it with us. Its a bit condesending saying that itsy!

PS the experts tell us global warming excists but does it?
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

justsurviving wrote:Why does he have to provide "credible" sources it appears an opinion to me, the person concerned has obviously carried out their own research and formed an opinion on that research. Thye then have shared it with us. Its a bit condesending saying that itsy!

PS the experts tell us global warming excists but does it?

Because this
There was a case back in the 80's when too much fluoride was put into the water supply and people died because of it. More recently there was a cock up in Hope Bay, Alaska which resulted in a guy dying due to too much fluoride being pout in the water.
Is Not opinion, rumour is not fact
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

From what I have read from articles genuinely looking at the evidence there has not been enough research conducted to state whether it is a good or bad thing, although personally I would prefer the government not to mass medicate the population using the water supply without thorough research being carried out.

Before getting too worked up though it's worth checking whether your water supplier actually does add fluoride to its water, from what I can tell it only a minority that do so and mine doesn't (yet)
12mp82

Post by 12mp82 »

Strange how people worry about "the government"
I would prefer the government not to mass medicate the population using the water supply without thorough research being carried out.
Sorry the hermit ;)

But we are happy for them to put people on a medication/vaccine programme that has/had been introduced

"without thorough research being carried out"

Strange that since all these modern programmes we seem to have a lot more health problems than before them :roll:

Just look at the lists of -problems- we have these days from Asthma to ADHD or CFS to Autism.

Just saying, but if you do a little research you will find that they are more prevailent in the 30 years than they were in the thirty years previous.
Stop, Read, absorb, understand, reply.