Good morning

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
woodpecker

Good morning

Post by woodpecker »

Happy Sunday everyone

I came here after looking for a site that has been discussing the financial trauma heading the UKs way, a quick google and UK Preppers had a hit amongst other places, but this one seemed show more UK level headedness than some of the other sites that showed up.

I had a quick look around and not much was showing :( so I signed up and a lot more was available :D so here I am, hoping to find some answers to the problems that might come along in the near future.

Hope to be able to fit in real quick.
preppingsu

Re: Good morning

Post by preppingsu »

Hello and welcome.

I don't think there are any 'answers' to the global problems we are facing but what we can do is advise on ways of trying to get though it all. As you read you will find most of us stock food, have alternative heating, lighting and cooking facilities, some of us are trying to be as self sufficient as possible doing things like growing our own, keeping lifestock etc.

Just remember not to get overwhelmed. You are now changing your mindset and that is the first step.
Any questions just ask and we'll try and point you in the right direction. :D
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcoime to the Forum.:)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

welcome, Lots of good info on here. Hope you enjoy it and contribute.
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
junmist

Post by junmist »

Hi welcome
AREA's 5-6 and 4
Feet the original All Terrain Vehicle
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

Hi and welcome
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Area 4
tigs

Post by tigs »

welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
Balian

Post by Balian »

Hi and welcome to the forum :D
Andersoun

Post by Andersoun »

Every morning u have two choices! Continue your sleep with Dreaming. Or Wake up and Chase your Dreams Choice is yours! Good Morning
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

Andersoun wrote:Every morning u have two choices! Continue your sleep with Dreaming. Or Wake up and Chase your Dreams Choice is yours! Good Morning
Please pop over to the new members section and introduce yourself. Not sure how your post was approved (my thought is you've slipped through the net and are in fact a spammer). :roll: