Guns,air rifles and weapons

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Bodhihermit

Re: Guns,air rifles and weapons

Post by Bodhihermit »

unsure wrote:ive said it before , if you can get friendly with your local garage .when they change out a wheel bearing there will be around 16 to 20 good weight ball bearings that would normally end up in the bin . worth asking if they`ll keep them for you .
ive collected around 150 in less than two weeks , just from what was scattered around the bench .
Another option is avisit to the local Scrap yard and tear a few CV joints apart, you could also take a look at Joerg Spave's youtubs channel for some wacky ideas for Catty ammo http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZlxkKqlvVqzRJXhAGq42Q This guy's a nutter, but funny with it :lol:

As for Me in a WROL SHTF type situation I'd probably favour a ruger 10 22, fantastic little Rifle, easy to maintain, and with the Airo conversion barrel chambering 22lr nitro blanks, an added string to the bow, thats as cheap as chips to run.

Other than that in reality, my weapons of choice are my trusty Theoben Sirocco Classic 22, my Hoyt Compound Bow & XBow.....well, untill my Horton Fury arrives wooohoo :P no need for Cartridges or reloading gear, Arrows Bolts and Strings can be made.
Area 1

The most Important aspect to Prepping is "Keep your Mouth shut"
unsure

Re: Guns,air rifles and weapons

Post by unsure »

the problem with bearing out of a CV joint is they are so heavy .ok they hit harder but don`t fly any were near as well .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .