My Stealth Permanent Camp/Bug Out Location.

How are you preparing
J23

Re: My Stealth Permanent Camp/Bug Out Location.

Post by J23 »

Decaff wrote:Partially true but also some preppers just like to help others. If no one out there did these videos that would be a lot of knowledge wasted. I would not for a minute however suggest that its good for anyone to be blatent about it and show faces or too much of the surrounding area to show how to. :shock:
I like watching the films made by bushcraft guys or preppers, but truth is once something bad happens - they have to bug out from neighbourhood asap
stevecoles

Re: My Stealth Permanent Camp/Bug Out Location.

Post by stevecoles »

Plymtom wrote:
stevecoles wrote:wow this thread has gone off topic, still the same boring old farts thinking they no it all!

who does actually know it all?

Well I could indeed be a boring old fart, but don't go thinking that I think I know it all, I'm here to evolve my opinions, learn and adapt my mind set, my point of view is dependent on input and the ability to look at anything from differing angles, and I can learn something from everyone, so instead of insulting everyone bring us back on topic, how's the den doing?
the bug out location is doing good, summer has mad the surrounding area look totally different everything is much thicker now!!