in a shtf world...

How are you preparing
itsybitsy

Re: in a shtf world...

Post by itsybitsy »

bulldogeagle wrote:nothing, i would not miss crowds, i would not miss traffic, i would not miss stupid people, i would not miss dirty(sneezing and gobbing in the street)people, i would not miss noise, i would not miss refuse and litter, and i certainly wont miss take aways and pizza.....yuck! preppers eat pizza?
Why should preppers not eat pizza???
TorNicho

Post by TorNicho »

Driving.

I love to drive (if no-one else is on the road in my way).
bulldogeagle

Post by bulldogeagle »

itsybitsy wrote:
bulldogeagle wrote:nothing, i would not miss crowds, i would not miss traffic, i would not miss stupid people, i would not miss dirty(sneezing and gobbing in the street)people, i would not miss noise, i would not miss refuse and litter, and i certainly wont miss take aways and pizza.....yuck! preppers eat pizza?
Why should preppers not eat pizza???
because its rubbish(unless you make your own)! its not something i would associate with preppers thats all, sounds more what sheeple and chav's would eat.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

OK folks. Anyone who eats, has eaten or even thought about eating pizza, or indeed anything that could be considered as 'take away' food, please form an orderly queue and exit UK Preppers forthwith. Never darken our door again you bunch of heathen, sheeple chavvies! :roll: :lol: :roll:
The Ace of Spades

Post by The Ace of Spades »

itsybitsy wrote:OK folks. Anyone who eats, has eaten or even thought about eating pizza, or indeed anything that could be considered as 'take away' food, please form an orderly queue and exit UK Preppers forthwith. Never darken our door again you bunch of heathen, sheeple chavvies! :roll: :lol: :roll:
Getting my coat now, Itsy. Never thought eating pizza would get me evicted. :cry: ;)

Ace. :)
The future belongs to those who prepare.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Praemonitus Praemunitus
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

The Ace of Spades wrote:
itsybitsy wrote:OK folks. Anyone who eats, has eaten or even thought about eating pizza, or indeed anything that could be considered as 'take away' food, please form an orderly queue and exit UK Preppers forthwith. Never darken our door again you bunch of heathen, sheeple chavvies! :roll: :lol: :roll:
Getting my coat now, Itsy. Never thought eating pizza would get me evicted. :cry: ;)

GET OUT! :mrgreen:
bulldogeagle

Post by bulldogeagle »

you lot are a hoot!! :lol: :lol: on another site we are talking about "dirty" bombs and things like that, and all UKP members are worried about is whether pizza is prepper food or not!
The Ace of Spades

Post by The Ace of Spades »

bulldogeagle wrote:you lot are a hoot!! :lol: :lol: on another site we are talking about "dirty" bombs and things like that, and all UKP members are worried about is whether pizza is prepper food or not!
Yeah, coz that's "all" we're worried about. Over 52,000 posts dedicated to whether or not pizza is a prepper food and what we'd do without pizza in a P.A.W. (Not) :roll:

P.S. Itsy, I couldn't find the door. :lol:
The future belongs to those who prepare.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Praemonitus Praemunitus
bulldogeagle

Post by bulldogeagle »

The Ace of Spades wrote:
bulldogeagle wrote:you lot are a hoot!! :lol: :lol: on another site we are talking about "dirty" bombs and things like that, and all UKP members are worried about is whether pizza is prepper food or not!
Yeah, coz that's "all" we're worried about. Over 52,000 posts dedicated to whether or not pizza is a prepper food and what we'd do without pizza in a P.A.W. (Not) :roll:

P.S. Itsy, I couldn't find the door. :lol:
yep, that about sums it up, i really dont know why i waste my breath! i DID think at one time that this site might actually come of age but if that comment is the best you can come up with then i really have been mistaken. okay, okay Itsy, i'll shut the door on the way out, goodbye!!
maxilaura

Post by maxilaura »

Don't let the door hit you on your butt on the way out Bulldogeagle!

I love pizza, but its not my favourite, but why shouldn't we eat it even if we are preppers? No idea why anyone would think you are not a prepper just because you eat pizza.

Anyway, to get back onto the topic - I would miss ice cold milk straight from the fridge - warm milk from a cow just isn't the same as pasturized, cold milk from a fridge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: