Guns,air rifles and weapons

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Plymtom

Re: Guns,air rifles and weapons

Post by Plymtom »

All the advice I have been given is to get the biggest one you can afford and fit into the space, you'll want more guns before too long ;)
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
unsure

Post by unsure »

agreed , in this case bigger is better . you only need one visit that way .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
londonercsecse

Post by londonercsecse »

unsure wrote:agreed , in this case bigger is better . you only need one visit that way .
:) Ok. Thx. Can You let me know tha name, type of that cabinet, so I can check it up on the net before, pls?
Sheepster

Post by Sheepster »

Getting a brattonsound SL7+ 6-7 gun cabinet with locking top myself £195 delivered. If my FAC goes through that is.....hate waiting :roll:
unsure

Post by unsure »

londonercsecse wrote:
unsure wrote:agreed , in this case bigger is better . you only need one visit that way .
:) Ok. Thx. Can You let me know tha name, type of that cabinet, so I can check it up on the net before, pls?

it all depends on what he has in , he`s going for his rfd status and is a avid shotgun man , i don`t think he`ll sell them if they weren`t up to police standard .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
masucoop

Post by masucoop »

I have been prepping since the beginning of the year, my wife and 2 sons put up with me but none of the family actually support it, I have read as much as poss...mostly on the forum, I have been putting away water and food as much as i can afford since the start, It also became quickly clear that a way of defence and even hunting may be important, and so i have got the usual slingshots and ammo etc, then a few months ago i went along with someone i know who shoots, to a local clay pidgeon shoot....it was BRILLIANT, i really enjoyed it, there are a lot of shotguns in my area as it is a farming community and they all seem to shoot live, thats up to them, i have no problem with them doing it, so longs as they only shoot what they eat, but it's not for me at all, I'm quite happy enjoying the shotgun for clay sport, i have now finally got my license and am in the process of saving up for my gun, but it is purely for me to enjoy the new hobby i have found..... if for some very very very extreme reason that in the future i would need it for defence ( which i do believe unlikely) then i am prepared, but more importantly, what a great hobby clay shooting is for me and my sons who are now becoming interested..
The thing is that yes i am now more prepared, but there has to be a better reason, than just thinking you will need it for defence... i am now looking forward to some great days out with my son's in a great sport for anyone of any age
Bring It On :P
Partimehero

Post by Partimehero »

I'm a shotgun shooter but still have a place for my airguns.......

http://willowhavenoutdoor.com/featured- ... n-arsenal/
In the long run, the greatest weapon of mass destruction is stupidity

http://blueprintsaferooms.co.uk
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Masucoop, thats brilliant, good for you! I know exactly what you mean about loving shooting but not wanting to live shoot right now. Best day I ever had at an amusement arcade was using a laser shooter on targets running about a four foot screen :lol: I'm just about to go to an Open Day at my local rifle club, I've had a chat and they promise me they have stuff with no recoil.
londonercsecse

Post by londonercsecse »

Would need a recomendation for a shotgun. Pref an O/U, 12 gauge, reliability is main factor, don"t want to pay more than £400, second hand, would use it for clay. Why? Thx.
wildadventurer

Post by wildadventurer »

I was given a 177 air pistol and it works well it would work well for hunting as well as a self deffence it has a good range and fair accuracy