What are we planning to grow this year?

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
munchh

Re: What are we planning to grow this year?

Post by munchh »

Oh ok cool, so should i be thinking about protecting the plants from the eliments, they are far bigger than i thought they would be and im still picking catapillers off!
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

munchh wrote:Oh ok cool, so should i be thinking about protecting the plants from the eliments, they are far bigger than i thought they would be and im still picking catapillers off!
Nope, no need for protection, purple sprouting broc is a tough and fully hardy plant. Still got caterpillars?!? :o
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
munchh

Post by munchh »

Yeah a few :?
AREA 3
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Decaff wrote:Wow! Miss P that is impressive! Well done to you. Can you dehydrate courgettes? I know you can add them into muffins and they taste fine.
Forgot to post last week, I did some courgettes and wow, they much have a LOT of water in them, they came out really ickle and thin but they tasted really 'courgettey' although I've not tried to rehydrate them yet.
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

munchh wrote:Oh ok cool, so should i be thinking about protecting the plants from the eliments, they are far bigger than i thought they would be and im still picking catapillers off!

Might need to stake them before it gets too windy.
munchh

Post by munchh »

Yeah I think your right
AREA 3