Selling kits?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
EarlyPrepper

Selling kits?

Post by EarlyPrepper »

Hi guys, what do you think a basic kit should have in? I would be selling these for about £40, so what should they contain?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Albert Einstein
ForgeCorvus

Re: Selling kits?

Post by ForgeCorvus »

"Basic Kit" for what?
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
EarlyPrepper

Post by EarlyPrepper »

Oh sorry, I really should have specified. A basic kit for an economic collapse.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Albert Einstein
munchh

Post by munchh »

Yeah what are they for, there are loads of kit lists on here, for various kits, its very hard to set your price befor you know whats in them? :?
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
Hoipoloi

Post by Hoipoloi »

EarlyPrepper wrote: A basic kit for an economic collapse.
Gold, silver
My prepping consists of bugging out by bicycle so any comments are likely to be based on that scenario.
munchh

Post by munchh »

Hehe, we must have been typing at the same time.

you should check out disaster senarios, there will be stuff online, gov websites, on here and the red cross, but you need to think of what aspect really, or it is going to be very vague.

I suppose you could do an essentials kit but it would not cover much for £40, ive just done an essentials BOB for under £100 and that was hard work!
AREA 3
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
Devonian

Post by Devonian »

EarlyPrepper wrote:Hi guys, what do you think a basic kit should have in? I would be selling these for about £40, so what should they contain?
So you are looking at starting up business selling "kits" for your own personal financial gain, but you want us to do your product development?
munchh

Post by munchh »

Devonian wrote:
EarlyPrepper wrote:Hi guys, what do you think a basic kit should have in? I would be selling these for about £40, so what should they contain?
So you are looking at starting up business selling "kits" for your own personal financial gain, but you want us to do your product development?
:lol:
AREA 3
jansman

Post by jansman »

Now then. If we were discussing how to build a kit for forty quid, well and good. Devonian is correct. We are not doing the product research for someone to try and flog it to the rest of us.
This type of activity is frowned upon here, so this thread is now locked.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.