Hi from north norfolk

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
boybilbo81

Hi from north norfolk

Post by boybilbo81 »

Hi guys and galls, been prepping for a while but now myself and the other half are getting more into it. Had been just getting a few bits and bobs but now hitting it more seriously. I have had to survive on my preps before when I lost my home and survived on the food I had stored. It worked!! Again in 2013 December floods I lost everything! Luckily when the water poured into the home and the power went off I had my torch to see to get out and once out and shivering cold and wet my emergency blanket kept me warm till I got picked up. So now is the time to get ontop of my preps and get ready for what life may throw at us. Stay safe!
tigs

Re: Hi from north norfolk

Post by tigs »

Welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
boybilbo81

Post by boybilbo81 »

Thank you, been silently watching and reading posts for a while but nows the time for me to get properly involved. Thanks again.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Lanky Yankee

Post by Lanky Yankee »

Welcome
PrepperSte

Post by PrepperSte »

Welcome, I am a newbie too, alot of the stories on here are positive, I am finding alot of interest stuff to read, next weekend I am going to build a fire with my son as I feel we need to start practical skills rather that me sticking my head in a million books and blogs. Thanks to all though and pleased your stash worked for you.
Just in case
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

good morning and welcome
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.