Good to see you all here

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
desertman

Good to see you all here

Post by desertman »

Hi all

Up until recently I thought that as a 'prepper' I was one of a few isolated 'mad hatters' - but it is indeed good to see such a strong community in an important area.

I have many years experience of survival and 'prepping' - and for 12 years have run a 'safe survival and preparedness' website - mainly offering articles and links on disaster prepping, both man - made and natural.
I also have a long-time interest in the Solar activity and in 1999 was one of a group of 12 members from around the globe that were looking at the solar anomalies, major Coronal Mass ejections and the effects here on earth and how to prepp for them...sadly many passed away and I am only one of two remaining
I look forward to reading through your posts and what experiences you have come across - I also look forward to contributing to the forum in anyway I can
As I always say - B safe B wise B prepared SURVIVE...
Best wishes to all
Desertman
B safe B wise B prepared SURVIVE!
Arzosah

Re: Good to see you all here

Post by Arzosah »

Love the saying! And welcome to the forum :)
Bear86

Post by Bear86 »

Yes welcome, lots to read lots of ideas

Let me be the first to say i forgive you for being Welsh be interesting to see if your opinions are different on certain matters.

Welcome :D
Ferricks

Post by Ferricks »

Welcome and thank you!
wolfpup

Post by wolfpup »

Can a half Welsh-half English girl also bid you welcome :lol:
desertman

Post by desertman »

Many thanks for your comments and welcomes etc - English, Scottish, Irish and any nationality welcomed of course!!... when it comes to preparedness there are no boundaries!

I just scanned my survival/preparedness website and I think it needs some 'gardening' LOL - so many articles and links over the 12 years it has been running - all useful stuff, but a bit of editing required methinks...any constructive comment welcomed...when I get a few hours spare I will work on it....Thanks all
B safe B wise B prepared SURVIVE!
Teapot

Post by Teapot »

Welcome! :)
Rosesandtea

Post by Rosesandtea »

Hi and welcome!
Delightful

Post by Delightful »

Welcome! There's so much to read on your website, will keep my busy for a while.
smileyt

Post by smileyt »

Hi! Will have a wander over to your website and have a pootle round.

By the way I think you should change your name from desertman to something more apt like rainman!