SAWYER WATER PURIFICATON

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
sectoid01

SAWYER WATER PURIFICATON

Post by sectoid01 »

Hi.

Just purchased a product called Sawyer complete 4Ltr Water filtration product (sp184) which I think is the dogs. Here in the UK their arm has just been opened up about 3-4 months and had to contact them about extras which I needed to order and got quite friendly with the CEO. So if you guys want to take a look at what they do and fancy purchasing anything I might be able to get the cost down if a big enough order was to be placed.

The link is to the EU (UK) site which has all the products on, so take a look

http://sawyerwaterfilters.eu/filters/biologic
harlowmaverick

Re: SAWYER WATER PURIFICATON

Post by harlowmaverick »

Looks like a great set of products.
TorNicho

Post by TorNicho »

SP181 Sawyer All in One Filter
Great for travelling abroad, The All in One Filter gives you the ability to use the Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter attached to your hotel tap or faucet, attached to a squeeze pouch or attached to a standard bucket for volume gravity fed supply in camp.

The "build your own gravity system" can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any water source.

The kit includes:

A Sawyer 0.1 Micron Absolute Micron Hollow Fibre Membrane Screw On/Off Filter.
32 oz (1 litre) Squeeze Pouch.
2 Pop-up Drinking Spouts.
1 bucket adapter kit.
1 tap / faucet adapter.
1 filter cleaner.
Life Expectancy: 1 Million Gallons Guaranteed
"Life Expectancy: 1 Million Gallons Guaranteed"
"1 Million Gallons"
"1 Million"... That is a one with six zeros after it!! 1,000,000
"Gallons"
For "Price: £75.95"

That's going on my "Self-to-Self" Xmas list.
Magenta16v

Post by Magenta16v »

That looks really good .....
We Must learn all the skills that we have Forgotten
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

If it truly does what it says then I could be very interested. A water filter purchase is next on my 'expensive' buy list.
sectoid01

Post by sectoid01 »

Hi All.

Sawyer have been going for a good number of years and have established credentials. Before even considering this product I researched it for over a month, watched vids, looked at filter change usage and so on. Im used to the MSR range but this is better. If you need something small enough and are weight concious for a bug out bag the squeeze range is brill as it just rolls up so small and is lighter.
I went for the 4ltr gravity dirty/clean bag system as I have family of 5, so this set up was for me. I can even use the bits from the kit to adapt it to other uses as well as other set ups if needed.

Here is the main USA site with lots of info too hand http://www.sawyer.com/ , take a look at the Technology tab on Water and also the Sawyer Saves tab on top of site, both interesting reads, in fact look at ALL the info on this site as the British EU site has less info I felt.