Go Outdoors WIN!

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
dangerman

Go Outdoors WIN!

Post by dangerman »

My membership card ran out nearly a year ago, I didn't renew because I felt that I didn't need anything and I've been trying to avoid buying stuff impulsively.

However, I've had that little BG hatchet on my want list for a couple of years and I recently donated my camping cook kit to my sister-in-law, and so wanted a jetboil. I wanted the MiniMo so that I could warm my beans and sausages, but also didn't want to spend £126 on it, the Go Outdoors 'discount price'.

As I said on another thread, I found the little axe for £22, so that justified renewing the card, but then I just popped down and asked if they would price beat another website offering for the MiniMo, ended up getting it for £75 with their 10% extra off. This time last year it would have cost me £180 rather than £103 (including the £5 membership).

I'm made up.

Just thought I'd let you's know just in case you were thinking of making any purchases soon...
I love motorcycles like a fat guy loves cake. I also love cake.
Deeps

Re: Go Outdoors WIN!

Post by Deeps »

Good idea to go in with info that you can get it cheaper elsewhere, we're fans of Go Outdoors so a useful reminder. Cheers amigo.