Home Solar System

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
User avatar
pseudonym
Posts: 5620
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 am
Location: East Midlands

Re: Home Solar System

Post by pseudonym »

GillyBee wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:47 pm Snip> There is currently no design that allows a plug in inverter to operate in a power outage.
I'll just disconnect from the mains, reconnect the 2 solar panels to a XT60 and connect to my Bluetti Fridgepower :mrgreen:

As a "prepper" I have multiple ways of using solar power:

2 x 415w solid solar panels to my Jackery 12KW system
2 x 415w solid solar panels to my Ecoflow microinverter (will switch them to power Bluetti FridgePower if power outage occurs)
2 x 100w solid solar panels to my Jackery E1000
4 x 300w Jackery foldable solar panels ( for use if I have to go mobile)
3 x 100w Jackery foldable solar panels ( for use if I have to go mobile)

Edit: A Jackery E1000 v2 on it's way so 2 more solid solar panels required (200w each)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.