Went to Post Office to collect 2 items from Amazon. They gave me two parcels. One was quite heavy so I opened it and put the stuff in my rucksack. The other was not mine!
Gave it them back. They scanned my other code and said 'we don't have it'. Then had a look. They had a queue and were getting a bit shirty. Went home and Amazon said 'collected'. Useless. Got a refund via customer services, but it puts me off using the PO. And I was using them for a good reason - to not have to hang around for days for collections.
What Preps are you doing this week? Part 13
Re: What Preps are you doing this week? Part 13
Good price if you don't have any other panels. I have enough for the 400w the E1000v2 can take .itsybitsy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:35 amAnd it's Amazon Prime day today - I saw a Jackary 1000 with a 100w solar panel for about £500 last night! Very tempted...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jackery-Explor ... 9hdGY&th=1
£198 for a E1000 v2 after the PB wins were taken off
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
-
GeraldTheBonzai
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:52 pm
Re: What Preps are you doing this week? Part 13
Treated myself to a belated retirement present, seeing as it's Prime day. Pair of Canon image stabilising binoculars. Looking to take up astronomy again, plus we've joined the RSPB.