fish antibiotics for humans

Medical and Healthcare
colb16

Re: fish antibiotics for humans

Post by colb16 »

Has anyone heard of or used a site called trustedonlinepills for buying antibiotics? Any idea if they are selling legit meds? There seems to be several similar sites out there but don't want to fall victim to a scam or waste money on fake pills. Thanks
Invicta

Post by Invicta »

Good evening-
I have been looking into this, on and off for some time. I am allergic to penicillin though- does anybody know what fish antibiotics that are non-penicillin based, someone like myself could theoretically take?
Thank you-
Opinel

Post by Opinel »

Erinlouiser wrote:Has anybody actually tried the fish antibiotics?
If they are the same as human ones I would assume they have no extra 'fishy' ingredients that may harm humans? Getting hold of Antibiotics is a nightmare, I have a little girl who gets ear infections fairly regular but getting the docs to hand over meds is like getting blood out of a stone! normally takes at least 2 trips to the docs to get her antibiotics so I have no idea how to try and stockpile any.
May now have a look at the fishy ones, also been researching alot of herbal remedies gonna be on amazon ordering some books now I think! :shock:
I used the Fish Life Bangkok Thailand - Aquatic Fish Doxycycline 100mg as i had a large infection in my mouth through a broken tooth ,I though a good way of trying them out as i was in no imediate life threatening situation - I took 2 tablets in the morning after breakfast and then 1 every 4 hours for only 2 days and the swelling went down and the infection cleared by the 3rd morning with no repeat after 3 months now .No known side effects though i did feel a little sick when i took a tablet without any food on one occasion ! But i get this when i have had antibiotics from the doctor so i cannot really class it as a side effect .
So from my perspective , they worked fine on me .
And on the herbal side , I started mixing my own essential oils , i found that Oregano cleared a blocked chest quickly , and when i had a cold it eased the conjestion .
notadog

Post by notadog »

Opinel wrote: I took 2 tablets in the morning after breakfast and then 1 every 4 hours for only 2 days and the swelling went down and the infection cleared by the 3rd morning with no repeat after 3 months now
I really hope that you took a proper course and didn't stop after 3 days. Only taking a part course is one of the reasons that so many antibiotics are no longer effective, due to resistance.

I understand why people would buy fish antibiotics for a SHTF situation, as I've looked into it myself before they seemed to disappear late last year, but I would only ever take them in an absolute emergency when there was no alternative.
On the Internet, no one knows you are a dog.