Rhubarb chutney

Got a tasty recipe? Novel way to use ketchup? Put it in here..
jansman

Re: Rhubarb chutney

Post by jansman »

Arzosah wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:02 pm I was just tidying up my bookmarks, and there was a folder labelled "rhubarb" - guess what I'll be doing later this week :)

Thanks jansman! :D
:lol: I made a huge batch in 2017, which we are just finishing. I am stashing rhubarb in the freezer now for later processing.We are close to running out…aaaargh! :lol: I claim no credit for the recipe; it came from a book,’On Next To Nothing ‘.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

jansman wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:12 pm
Arzosah wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:02 pm I was just tidying up my bookmarks, and there was a folder labelled "rhubarb" - guess what I'll be doing later this week :)

:lol: I made a huge batch in 2017, which we are just finishing. I am stashing rhubarb in the freezer now for later processing.We are close to running out…aaaargh! :lol: I claim no credit for the recipe; it came from a book,’On Next To Nothing ‘.
Ha! I've got that book in the prep-library
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
jansman

Post by jansman »

ForgeCorvus wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:19 pm
jansman wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Ha! I've got that book in the prep-library
You have the recipe then. :D It’s a book that set me on the path to prepping
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.