To late to prep???

How are you preparing
bettersafethansorry

To late to prep???

Post by bettersafethansorry »

As some of you may know from previous posts i recently fell on hard times and used preps. PBH everyone is thankfull im a prepper now. but with this in site and now that i have to start from scratch i need a new list or plan..

For this scenario.....

Used preps up and just starting to get back on track but TSHTF at an early stage... I have no extra food etc etc but i have the equipment preps.

Do i join the manic crowds in tesco's etc or what?????
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.
- Sir Winston Churchill
Plymtom

Re: To late to prep???

Post by Plymtom »

It was quiet in Tesco and Asda this morning ;) Just plod away your's is another of those stories in which prepping paid off.
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
bob the builder

Re: To late to prep???

Post by bob the builder »

I would take stock of what you do have in the house it may surprise you ok prob not enough to survive the zombie apocalypse if it started tomorrow then what other choice do you have but to join the asda rush. If like me your expecting short term hick up couple weeks to a month with no shops then even a couple of extra tins of beans puts you in a better place than many people.
Not planning for the end of the world just to survive till normality resumes, while sticking to the scout moto be prepared!

Still considering do I want to survive the end of the world or deck chair on the front lawn with a cold beer?