Hello from the Wirral

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
John1788

Re: Hello from the Wirral

Post by John1788 »

preppingsu wrote:
John1788 wrote:Thanks for the Welcomes,if any admins read this can you please add me to the members map as I am unable to pm and ask myself,thanks again.
It is a member axelt123 who sorts out the map, not the admin sorry. I'll PM him and say you would like to be added. :D
Cheers mate thanks.
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

John, I've sent you a PM although I'm not sure if you can pick it up.
If you post some more then everything gets easier. :D even if it's only a thank you.
John1788

Post by John1788 »

Hi,got a message but nothing to open from it,thanks
John1788

Post by John1788 »

preppingsu wrote:John, I've sent you a PM although I'm not sure if you can pick it up.
If you post some more then everything gets easier. :D even if it's only a thank you.
hi,found your message and was able to open it,next question how do you find the map page cant find it in any searches ?
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

John1788 wrote:
preppingsu wrote:John, I've sent you a PM although I'm not sure if you can pick it up.
hi,found your message and was able to open it,next question how do you find the map page cant find it in any searches ?
Got to Groups on the index page, the you'll see the top thread is location map. Click on there, type in password and then follow the link. Hope that helps. :D
John1788

Post by John1788 »

preppingsu wrote:
John1788 wrote:
Got to Groups on the index page, the you'll see the top thread is location map. Click on there, type in password and then follow the link. Hope that helps. :D
Found it,thanks yet again for your help.
John1788

Post by John1788 »

John1788 wrote:
do you know if the password has changed as i am unable to log in now,thanks
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

John1788 wrote:
John1788 wrote:
do you know if the password has changed as i am unable to log in now,thanks
I've managed to log on OK. I've re sent you the password.