Free first aid kit

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
northern bloke

Free first aid kit

Post by northern bloke »

Go to this link fill in the details and apparently they will hand deliver a first aid kit (with these things I never give my real phone number because of telemarketers just use the real area code, first three numbers and make the rest up)

Those with a sharp eye will notice it says for a certain community well if I were a rich man I wouldn't be looking for stuff for nowt ;) pass it on as not everyone clicks latest topics and might not see this.

Link
http://mdauk.org/firstaid/first-aid-shop
unsure

Re: Free first aid kit

Post by unsure »

well ive ordered one . lets see if it turns up . :)
like you i have used an old mobile number and an alternate email .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

done, many thanks. you can never have too many first aid kits!
Adapt or Die, there is no middle ground.
northern bloke

Post by northern bloke »

Not everything for nowt turns up it seems more about gathering details but this was voted hot. these type of sites are invaluable to me Im always looking for the special little freebie for the brother in-law.

Call me cheap but one year my brother in-law sent me a birthday card with "to my brother in-law" printed on the front, it was so nice I kept it and when it was his birthday I scribbled out what he had wrote and sent it back, that birthday card has gone back and fourth for so long this is its ninth year in circulation but its hard to think of a little pressie to pop in the envelope.

Last year he had all his teeth taken out and I couldn't believe my luck when I managed to get a free small sample tube of tooth paste to pop in as a pressie plus they never stick down the xmass card envelopes so I cross out the names on the front and wright happy birthday over the top. :lol:

He and his kids (grown up) actually look forward to getting the card to see what the next pressie will be :D
Malthouse

Post by Malthouse »

Their strap line says they give free first aid training to the jewish community, how can that be right? Surely if I gave free support but only to Budhists I would be in trouble?
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

ive tried and got my name down....

Seem to be sold out now
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Has anyone actually received a first aid kit yet? We had ordered one before this thread started but have been sent an e-mail saying the offer has been over subscribed and the kits are now not available so we won't be getting one.
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

I ordered one but so far no sign of it actually arriving.
Adapt or Die, there is no middle ground.
unsure

Post by unsure »

grenfell wrote:Has anyone actually received a first aid kit yet? We had ordered one before this thread started but have been sent an e-mail saying the offer has been over subscribed and the kits are now not available so we won't be getting one.

mine turned up this morning while i was out , ive not looked in it yet but will list the contents when i do .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
northern bloke

Post by northern bloke »

unsure wrote:
grenfell wrote:Has anyone actually received a first aid kit yet? We had ordered one before this thread started but have been sent an e-mail saying the offer has been over subscribed and the kits are now not available so we won't be getting one.

mine turned up this morning while i was out , ive not looked in it yet but will list the contents when i do .
I just got an email saying saying the same that they had ran out along with something banging on about all the good work Israel does around the world and to subscribe to something I replied I just wanted something for nothing and not ashamed to say I was prepared to lie to get it, Im sure you'll understand I wont be subscribing