how to survive the end of the world as we know it

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
edward.21

how to survive the end of the world as we know it

Post by edward.21 »

hi
i have just read the book ''how to survive the end of the world as we know it'' i thought id put my two pennys worth in. im not one for long reviews so just a few points
. if you are just starting out prepping it will be very useful although a bit american and godly for my tastes, still well worth it

.if you have been prepping for a while it still has lots of very useful points that i had not thought about

all in all well worth a read

good luck and good prepping
jansman

Re: how to survive the end of the world as we know it

Post by jansman »

As I recall, not a bad book. For me though, obviously not a great one as I have never been tempted to re-read it. Must dig it out and have another look.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
londonercsecse

Post by londonercsecse »

Has anyone read his novels too?
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

I have read all three. There are some useful elements that get you thinking but you have to look past the rhetoric on politics, religion and guns. I do think that through the three books those topics become increasingly overt.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Area 4
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

Cougar wrote:I have read all three. There are some useful elements that get you thinking but you have to look past the rhetoric on politics, religion and guns. I do think that through the three books those topics become increasingly overt.
I assume this is the book in question http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Survive-End ... 0141049332.
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.