My next Prep (if i win lottery)

Homes and Retreats
bettersafethansorry

My next Prep (if i win lottery)

Post by bettersafethansorry »

Bored so made this....

We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.
- Sir Winston Churchill
maxilaura

Re: My next Prep (if i win lottery)

Post by maxilaura »

nice - underground bunker then is it?
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

if I won the lottery Id be happy with a "pillbox" and the field that its buried in :)
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
bettersafethansorry

yes. still working out were and how to fit a diesel genny in.... surface or inside bunker with noise dampening and fumes ventilation....
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.
- Sir Winston Churchill
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Well, its better than doodling :lol: it looks fun too!
Rusty337

Post by Rusty337 »

Bet your awesome at the sims games? .......
A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week./

Democratic republic of Area 11
chrisred

Post by chrisred »

bettersafethansorry wrote:yes. still working out were and how to fit a diesel genny in.... surface or inside bunker with noise dampening and fumes ventilation....
Have you never thought of solar as they are silent and give of zero fumes? You can get some decent deep cycle gel batteries which last a long time but the draw back is the expense. If the sun is blocked out then i guess it's out of the window but saves storing the derv.
Is this something your seriously considering? I wouldn't mind a few ideas from you if you are and rough costings you estimate?

If i won the lotto i'd probably try buying a old prison and have a bunker underneith too :D

Post by 90. »

Ah another sketchup fantasist.. spent too many hours with my ideas and sketchup when I should be working.
like you my house design is a lottery win job but its nice to dream - nice job love the crossbow art..!

regards
bettersafethansorry

Rusty337 wrote:Bet your awesome at the sims games? .......

lmfao. hate them
- Sir Winston Churchill
bettersafethansorry

chrisred wrote:
bettersafethansorry wrote:yes. still working out were and how to fit a diesel genny in.... surface or inside bunker with noise dampening and fumes ventilation....
Have you never thought of solar as they are silent and give of zero fumes? You can get some decent deep cycle gel batteries which last a long time but the draw back is the expense. If the sun is blocked out then i guess it's out of the window but saves storing the derv.
Is this something your seriously considering? I wouldn't mind a few ideas from you if you are and rough costings you estimate?

If i won the lotto i'd probably try buying a old prison and have a bunker underneith too :D

(is somebody a walking dead fan.... lol)

I am building a bunker but a lower grade than this more of a blast shelter than a fall out shelter. However when complete it will be able to house about 8 for about 6 months safely i would guess.
- Sir Winston Churchill